Not sure what to talk about when visiting by phone, on-line or in person? Tons of conversation starter topics for interesting chats.
Who did we design the Conversation Starter Kits for?
Some people are natural conversation starters when it comes to chatting. Many others find it tough to start and keep conversations going. Some days, it’s hard for all of us find something interesting to talk about.
- Have you ever wanted to call or visit but got grounded because you didn’t know what to talk about?
- Do you want to call or visit regularly but get bored because you talk about the same things over and over again? Are visits painful for children and teens?
- Would you like to invite people to visit but you hesitate because you don’t have anything interesting to say?
- Are you a health care provider or volunteer who takes care of the same clients/patients/residents day after day and run out of things to chat about?
- Are you new to a retirement community, long-term care home or seniors centre and looking to make new friends?
- Have you been friends, spouses or partners for a long time and are tired of the same old stories? Do you live on your own and would like interesting things to think about while eating?
- Do you live on your own and would like interesting things to think about during meal and tea times?